Saturday 30 November 2013

Some embroidery

A little bit after I started the knitting lessons, a client that frequents at the patisserie where the lessons take place, asked me to mend and embroider some blouses. After some pondering and playing with different colors and shapes, here is what I came up with:


The first is a star and a planet, the second one a button and a leaf and the last one, a very rosie rose!


I had a bit of difficulty working these because the fabric was too thin for embroidery, but still I managed to work on it, even though not as beautifully as with normal sturdy fabric.

I am surprised with the result, because I sadly don't get to practice embroidery often. If only there were more hours in a day! ^^

It was a nice and relaxing break from knitting though. And recently, I went also into mending some clothes of mine, that were waiting for correction whole months! Still need to do some more, fingers crossed maybe I can add some color too!


No comments:

Post a Comment