Friday 4 January 2013

Evaluating 2012

It has definitely been a fun year, full of new adventures, experiences and people. It also had it's ups and downs, but I am glad to say that by the end of it, it turned more towards being better than worse.

Or so I think. 
To get a partial view of how it actually went, and what did I manage to achieve, I am going to evaluate my last year's resolution list. So here it goes:


  1. keep up working out as much as I can - and not eat sweets regularly -- sometimes I overdid it. oh! my poor knees!
  2. try to wake up in the morning - not noon! -- failed. miserably. again.
  3. get better with faculty classes - ie pass all those damned subjects! -- didn't pass all of them, but made very good progress!
  4. get the next degree in German and 'finish' -- finally!
  5. start a new language -- although I have to work a lot on it and I don't have enough time!
  6. visit Switzerland
  7. visit Germany (or Austria, or just any German speaking country) -- Munich feels so far away, I almost forgot it was in 2012!
  8. continue reading books -- hmm, almost
  9. exercise drawing 
It seems it did go pretty well! Having accomplished more than half of my goals, and additionally having experienced stuff I hadn't even imagined before, I admit it: the perfectionist me approves! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment