Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas packages

... arrived early this year. (That's what you get when you have Austrian friends!)
Just when I came back from Italy I discovered some packages on my desk, one of them filled with delicious presents!


Very nice surprise, but also a reminder that until then I had prepared nothing in return!

Something that I tried to fix quickly: went to buy my "supplies" and got down to work. Finally took me several days to prepare what I had in mind: lots of writing and fiber-working. It's the first time that I prepare so many at one go! (around 26 to be exact) The first batch is already on it's way to different destinations around Europe and the second is ready to ship too!


I wanted also to present the presents I prepared, because they have a special meaning, but I don't want to spoil the surprise to anyone, so that will have to wait for now.


But I did prepare a small spoiler:


Happy Holidays!




1 comment:

  1. I cannot even begin to imagine how wonderful those chocolates are, we can't get stuff like that here in the US.

    ReplyDelete