Monday 29 October 2012

Inspiration, ideas, tutorials

I haven't posted in some time inspirational pages I have found in the internet and I intend to do so now, even in bulk. :P

First some random stuff, like How to make a Celtic heart knot still have to learn this!, How to make Henna tattoos at home, Making Pom Poms in bulk, a Pixie tutu, Indian Shisha embroidery, and a free pattern for French cuisine embroidery.

I was mesmerised when I found out about arm knitting, which definitely must require strength. But it's totally awesome, yes?




Or when I found out that Cornell University has developed software that simulates knitting. In 3D.

I also discovered things that are not so new but definitely good looking:


A very helpful online stitch database, Craftcookie, and two reasons to gather money for, Knitting Traditions around the world and Rowan: Nordic Tweed.

And since I haven't posted enough photos yet, now enjoy to your heart's content:
Editorial of Vogue Korea's July issue


Combination of different arts


A Treehouse


An alternative cinema


Amazing embroidery


Intriguing Architecture


Fashion (and a wish to be able to make dresses like this one:)


and Paradise on earth








No comments:

Post a Comment